Friday, July 13, 2012

About Us

Towards the end of the twentieth century a pair of twins were born. Home-schooled since forever, they have a fire in their hearts that is unquenchable. They are... The COSTELLOS.

Clara: That was kinda dramatic.

John: Well, it makes us sound fun!

Clara: But we ARE fun!

John: Well, now we sound like it too.

*awkward silence as she rolls her eyes*


Clara:  Anywho...  the point of this post is to tell you a little about ourselves and what we enjoy. Well, I love just a little bit of everything! I love fashion, books, writing, blogs, musicals, violin, TeenPact, TP Nation, Jesus and my awesome friends who put up with (crazy) me.

John: ( I thought I would make the point that although we are twins, I am older by... *drumroll please*... 10 minutes. Yes, huge difference, right?) Moving on, I enjoy several of the same things as my sister, such as accordions, reading, Passion CDs, weapon making, Christianity, apologetics, debates, biblical apocalyptic prophecies and so on!

Well, that's pretty much us in a nutshell... we've been together since birth (obviously).  We started this blog to write reviews of media in a conservative christian manner. We are bible believing Christians and base our opinions on the Bible, with the help and advice from our parents and mentors. Some popular media we choose not to indulge in, and when we post about them we will explain why. It's okay to have different opinions, but this is merely what we choose to believe, based on the Bible. Thanks for reading!


~Clara and John

No comments:

Post a Comment